Cruise Sale Support Agent (f/m)
Fort Lauderdale, FL, United States of America
The Sales Support Agent is an entry-level position to provide support for Sales activities to include providing customer service and general support to the team. The position requires a high level of attention to detail, excellent communication skills, the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, and excellent organizational skills. The incumbent will need to be able to work in a fast-paced environment and present a professional demeanor. This position has the opportunity to grow into a Cruise Consultant role in the future.
- Monitor e-mail & phone daily to answer requests in a timely manner
- Provide courteous, professional & prompt response to internal/external customers
- Provide best possible customer service all while maintaining the integrity of the company and our vendors
- Accurately build and maintain assigned items in reservations system
- Develop an expert familiarity with all details of cruise, land, and transfer programs and be able to thoroughly answer questions from Sales regarding programs
- Proactively address all operational issues for Cruise, Land and Transfer programs ranging from content to writing of Program Descriptions and Final Documentation.
- Coordinate air and transfer details and documents for customers.
- Conduct sales of insurance, shore excursions, etc.
- Prepare guest documents, as well as embarkation/disembarkation timings and procedures and Land Program descriptions
- Other duties as instructed by Management
- High School Diploma or higher
- Minimum 1 year in Administrative/Sales Support role
- Solid proficiency level in MS Office Suite – particularly Excel, Outlook, and Word
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Effective organizational and time management skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Salary: $10.00 /hour
- Paid time off (vacation/holidays/sick days/FAM’s)
- FAM trip opportunities / Training
- Medical, dental and other insurance options
- A casual work environment
- Professional growth – management opportunities