Customer Services Advisor
Homeworking - Cruise
Reports to: Customer Services Manager
Cruise1st is an award winning and fast growing online Cruise Agency. We are looking to recruit for a Customer Services Advisor to join our enthusiastic team working from home.
The main role of the Customer Services Advisor is to handle calls from cruise customers relating to any pre and post departure queries. This could range from a name or date change to a cancellation, cabin upgrade or itinerary change.
Main duties include:-
- Taking incoming calls and replying to emails from existing customer who wish to discuss or amend their booking.
- Handling all predeparture enquires and amendments including name changes, date changes, cancellations, balance payments and general enquiries relating to any aspect of the customer’s holiday.
- Working to company deadlines and making sure work is completed accurately
- Using a wide variety of in house and cruise supplier systems.
- Achieving personal productivity targets to fall in line with company KPI’s.
- Upselling and booking ancillary products where appropriate to enhance the customers holiday.
- Providing excellent call quality compliant with current industry regulations e.g., GDPR and offering exceptional customer service by building rapport and using personal experience
- Keeping up to date with own process and system knowledge including completion of cruise line online learning platforms, attending in house training as required.
- Following the correct procedure when processing payments.
- Developing effective relationships with other team members and departments to share ideas in order to maximise sales and improve processes.
- Working within the policies and procedures as outlined in the company handbook.
- Excellent and proven customer service skills
- Good working knowledge of cruise line systems is preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office particularly Outlook and Excel
- Homeworking experience
- Previous experience of using Amadeus or other GDS systems would be helpful
- Experience working in customer service within the travel industry is desirable
- Competitive basic salary with bonus scheme
- Contributory Company Pension Scheme
- 20 days holiday per annum plus bank holidays. One day extra for every full year completed up to a max 25.
- Office hours currently Mon-Fri 9-5.30pm. Hours subject to extend in line with business needs.
- Net rates for employees own holidays plus family and friends’ discounts