E-Commerce Lead (f/m/x)
Remote: Germany, UK, Netherlands
We are seeking a talented, self-starting and experienced E-Commerce Lead to deliver our digital merchandising strategy via our online platforms. This new role will allow the right person to build excellence from the ground up.
You will be responsible for driving revenue growth and delivering a best-in-class online shopping experience.
- Build a go-to-market plan that identifies what product to merchandise when and how to achieve maximum revenue/profits
- Define, agree and execute sales and promotional plans.
- Drive the delivery of initiatives within a cross-functional team (marketing, design, sales and data) to tell key merchandising stories and work with site and development team to ensure we deliver these stories against the consumer experience.
- Responsible for the management and day-to-day trading including maintenance of Landing Pages and other relevant site real estate.
- Implement the trading strategy for customer segments and product categories
- Utilise analytics tools and insights to identify opportunities, and customer behaviours, and make data-driven decisions to optimise product selection and placement on our platforms, enhancing results by introducing improved cross-selling and upselling strategies.
- Work closely with the Product team to optimise the customer experience, ensuring customers can easily find the right cruise packages, at the right price, at the right time.
- Collaborate with the Supply and Marketing team to plan and execute product launches, campaigns, and promotions, tailoring them to the specific nuances of the online channel and market.
- Oversee the management of product information, ensuring accuracy, completeness, and consistency across all digital touch points.
- Champion a culture of innovation and experimentation, constantly seeking new ways to enhance merchandising effectiveness and customer engagement.
- Several years of experience in eMerchandising/strong proven experience as a category manager in an online marketplace or similar, preferably in the travel, hospitality, or e-commerce industry.
- Knowledge of online travel agency operations and cruise package merchandising would be a great asset.
- Experience in driving results, while leading cross-functional teams without direct reporting lines.
- Experience in working across geographies and cultures.
- Understanding of eCommerce platforms, content management systems, and merchandising tools.
- Strong analytical skills and proficiency in utilizing analytics tools to track and measure performance.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to work effectively across cross-functional teams.
- Creative thinking and problem-solving mindset, with a passion for delivering exceptional commercial results.
- Fluent in English.
- A 100% remote job with limited commuting and flexible working times.
- A dynamic environment with a start-up atmosphere and room for your own ideas.
- A complete hardware package that we send to your home.
- To accompany Dreamlines on its way to becoming the global market leader in a key role.
- A competitive salary and travel perks and discounts.