Head of Global Operator Business (f/m)
We are the leading online portal for cruises in Germany and offer our customers over 30,000 cruises from reputable cruise companies. Being one of the key drivers of our growth our Operator Business facilitates tailored travel offers for our customers and steers our full-charter business.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities: You...
- ... drive the worldwide expansion of our successful Dreamlines Operator Business
- ... create the strategy for our operator business together with our Chief Commercial Officer (CCO), Marcel Mayer and monitor and act upon KPIs of implemented operations
- ... are the project owner for developing our Operator Business which entails packaged cruise products, events and the full charter business
- ... tailor these products to the needs and opportunities of our target markets with the respective country management
- ... develop your business unit with P&L responsibility in a fast-growing sector of the tourism market
- ... cooperate with our inhouse product owner to develop our proprietary technology
- ... develop and maintain our expanding network of partners and suppliers for our package business procurement
Our requirements: You...
- ... earned a degree in the field of business studies with distinction
- ... gained at least three years of working experience in consulting and/or ecommerce companies
- ... already gathered hands-on experience in business development and have first teamlead experience
- ... have a proven track-record of delivering complex projects with a result-oriented mindset
- ... possess a sound business acumen, high degree of self-reliance and the ability to handle ambitious targets
- ... are fluent in English as it is our company language
- Competitive salary package with opportunity to partipicate in Employe Stock Option Program
- An international and dynamic company culture in the city center of Hamburg, the Northern capital of Germany and offices around the globe
- Business travels to our six local business units, e.g. in the US and Australia
- Responsibility from Day One in a young, motivated team
- Flexible working hours, grants for public transportation & pension funds, free drinks & fruits, cruise & shopping discounts, company sports, team & company events on a regular basis