Intern Global Operations (f/m)
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
- You report directly to the Head of Global Operations to support the structured growth of Dreamlines as a group
- Together with the global countries MD´s, you develop operational best practices and make sure we facilitate knowledge sharing between our countries.
- You project manage the roll-out of several global projects while supporting the local operations in the countries hands-on
- You work to align the interest of different stakeholders from different departments like sales, product, development, HR, marketing and operations and support them with your analytical perception
- You manage a set of several project with the target to build fundamental structure for future growth and to assemble project business cases which will be implemented globally afterwards.
- You have very strong analytical skills and you understand to split complex problems into an applicable subtask
- You have a keen interest in the entrepreneurial style of work and you can manage strategic tasks, as well as implementing them hands-on
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- An international and dynamic company culture in the city center of Hamburg, the Northern capital of Germany
- Responsibility from Day One in a young, motivated team
- Flexible working hours, grants for HVV-ProfiCard & bAV, free drinks & fruits, cruise & shopping discounts, company sports, team & company events on a regular basis