Online Marketing Manager UK (w/m/d)
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
- You are responsible for the planning and implementation of all performance marketing activities in the UK market, including SEA, Retargeting, Paid Social, Display, Affiliate, etc.
- You report directly to the Teamlead Performance Marketing and are responsible for maintaining the budget
- You are in charge of monitoring and optimizing existing campaigns in addition to bringing new strategic developments to our online marketing activities
- You independently perform complex analyses and take action based on insights you gain from the data
Was Du erwarten kannst
- You have gained experience in Online / Performance Marketing with a strong emphasis on SEA
- You have excellent analytical skills and enjoy working with clearly-defined goals and KPIs
- You are self-motivated, can work independently and as part of a team, and have excellent communication skills
- You speak English at a native-speaker level
- A working atmosphere that enables you to shape a growing e-commerce business - Dreamlines will continue its successful growth and you can be a critical part of it!
- Responsibility from Day One, flat hierarchies and quick decision-making
- An international, performance-oriented and growth-promoting company culture
- Flexible working hours, grants for public transport, free drinks & fruits, cruise & shopping discounts, company sports, team & company events on a regular basis