Operations Specialist (f/m)
Fort Lauderdale, FL, United States of America
Established in 2012 in Hamburg, Germany, Dreamlines is the world’s fastest-growing cruise portal. Currently operating in nine markets worldwide with additional offices in Fort Lauderdale, Amsterdam, Nice, Moscow, Sao Paolo and the Gold Coast, we are the only online cruise portal with a global footprint. Our global portfolio offers more than 30,000 cruise vacations, from dreamy cruises to the Caribbean and indulgent Mediterranean escapes to exciting glacier voyages to Alaska.
About The Role:
- Works under the direction of Dreamlines USA Management to design and implement operation processes
- Utilizes excellent project management skills to facilitate projects related to operations, finance, people management, production, and business development
- Produce weekly/monthly sales reports for distribution to Dreamlines USA Management team.
- Runs ad-hoc reports and creates sales/new build forecasts for analysis purposes.
- Conducts cost/benefit analysis and/or breakeven analysis for various projects assigned by Management.
- Collects data from various sources and compiles to create dynamic metrics.
- Conducts analysis between guest experience data and sales performance to gain insights into business opportunities.
- Reviews expenses against operational budget.
- Aids in the preparation of annual expense budget and financial forecast.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- 1 year of experience as an analyst/financial analyst, business development or project management role in a fast paced environment
- Advanced excel skills – modeling/forecasting.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Storytelling skills- the ability to translate data into business insights.
- Proficiency with office applications such as Word and PowerPoint.
- Experience with data visualization concepts and tools.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Paid time off (vacation/holidays/sick days/FAM’s)
- FAM trip opportunities / Training
- Medical, dental and other insurance options
- A casual work environment
- Professional growth – management opportunities