Sales Operations Analyst (f/m/x)
Remote: Germany, UK, Netherlands
Your responsibilities will be structured around operations and analytics.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
- Analyzing data to structurally improving sales processes
- Identify and address ways to maximize leads, BV, conversion rate, improve the impact of each sales call
- Present sales performance metrics, KPIs and trends and provide data-driven recommendations for optimizing processes
- Provide insights on drivers of underperformance
- Collaboration with cross functional teams (marketing, product, tech, etc.) to ensure alignment of strategies and objectives
- Create ad hoc and on demand dashboards as requested
- Observe, assess and document data processes and applications including troubleshooting and finding solutions as required.
- Assist with the analysis and streamlining of data systems
- Create and promote a positive culture around data-capture and utilization
- Ensure the integrity and accuracy of data collection and back-ups.
- Apply statistical methods to analyse data from all known sources to draw meaningful conclusions
- Identify potential relationships between variables to guide further analysis.
- Create summary statistics and charts to communicate key insights.
- Interpret analysis results and provide actionable recommendations.
- Working experience in a Sales Operations, Finance or other analytical role
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills are required
- Understanding of sales processes, KPIs and business metrics
- Excellent Excel skills
- Proficiency in data analasysis tools and software (SQL, Tableau, Power BI)
- Business-fluent English skills(written and spoken)
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Apply critical thinking to solve complex problems using data insights.
- Competitive salary
- Room for growth and development
- Flexible working hours within a hybrid setting
- Flat hierarchy with your contribution appreciated
- An international and diverse company
- Exclusive access to travel perks and shopping discounts
- Subsidized company pension scheme
- Team and company events on a regular basis