Software Engineer Frontend / Full Stack (f/m/x)
Germany, UK, France, Netherlands, Russia, Australia
Dreamlines is looking for a highly motivated Frontend/Full Stack Engineer to join our platform engineering organization.
These are exciting times at Dreamlines! We are now fully remote. Come join our team, your work will impact the way travelers explore the world. Dreamlines is an innovative, fast-growing Online Travel Company and becoming the leading online portal for cruises in Europe.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
- Design, develop and deploy frontend and backend services.
- Work collaboratively with a cross-functional team improving the platform’s quality and driving improvements following a data-oriented approach.
- Deliver iteratively in an Agile environment.
- Take responsibility for every stage of the development and operational life cycle of the product.
- Share responsibility for finding the right technical solutions to often complex problems.
- Collaborate with other teams and stakeholders to define and deliver requirements.
What we are looking for
- You are comfortable working in a fast-paced environment in a fully remote team that deals with ambiguity.
- You have experience in front-end testing techniques and software such as React Testing Library.
- You have experience working on backend systems of a technology product.
- You have experience in using monitoring tools and alerting.
- You are passionate about Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery and Agile.
- You enjoy making things work better, learning modern technologies and sharing this learning with the team.
- You care about good engineering practices like continuous delivery, defensive programming, and automated testing.
- You understand data structures and algorithms, and how to apply them to design pragmatic solutions.
- A growing infrastructure with room for improvement and the opportunity to create the future with us
- Ownership and responsibilities shared together with the development teams
- A small team with exciting technological challenges from day one, flat hierarchies and fast decision-making
- An international company culture encouraging your personal development
- A 100% remote job and hardware package provided by us
- Flexible working hours, cruise & shopping discounts, team & company events on a regular basis