Sofware Engineer Frontend / Full Stack (f/m/x)
100% remoteDreamlines is looking for a highly motivated Frontend/Full Stack Engineer to join our platform engineering organization.
These are exciting times at Dreamlines! We are now fully remote, join us and help us build our brand-new websites and applications from scratch.
Dreamlines is an innovative, fast-growing Online Travel Company. 9 years after establishment, we are the leading online portal for cruises in Europe operating in 10 countries.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
- Design, develop and deploy frontend and backend services.
- Work collaboratively with a cross-functional team improving the platform’s quality and driving improvements following a data-oriented approach.
- Deliver iteratively in an Agile environment.
- Take responsibility for every stage of the development and operational life cycle of the product.
- Share responsibility for finding the right technical solutions to often complex problems.
- Collaborate with other teams and stakeholders to define and deliver requirements.
What we are looking for
- You are comfortable working in a fast-paced environment in a fully remote team that deals with ambiguity.
- You have experience in front-end testing techniques and software such as React Testing Library.
- You have experience working on backend systems of a technology product.
- You have experience in using monitoring tools and alerting.
- You are passionate about Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery and Agile.
- You enjoy making things work better, learning modern technologies and sharing this learning with the team.
- You care about good engineering practices like continuous delivery, defensive programming, and automated testing.
- You understand data structures and algorithms, and how to apply them to design pragmatic solutions.