Scala Developer (f/m)
We are looking for a Scala Developer to join our backend engineering team. The ideal candidate is a hands-on technology enthusiast with significant experience in developing scalable data platforms. You should be a good team player with critical thinking, a keen eye for detail and strong problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated experience of at least two of these technologies: Scala, Java, NodeJS.
- Experience with SQL Databases
- Experience with test-driven development and automated testing frameworks
- Familiar with Scrum/Agile development methodologies
- Experience with building APIs and services using REST and SOAP
Great if you have
- Experience with NoSQL technologies like MongoDB, ElasticSearch and Redis
- Experience with infrastructure automation technologies like Docker
- Experience with cloud technologies like Amazon Web Services
- Experience with monitoring technologies like Grafana, Prometheus and Logstash
- An international and dynamic company culture in the city center of Hamburg, the Northern capital of Germany
- Responsibility from Day One in a motivated team
- Flexible working hours, grants for public transport, free drinks & fruits, cruise & shopping discounts, company sports, team & company events on a regular basis