Teamlead BI (f/m)
Key Tasks & ResponsibilitiesAs the Team lead for Business Intelligence, you lead small a team of business intelligence analysts/engineers in their day-to-day work while also managing the overall vision and strategy for Business intelligence at Dreamlines.
With at least 5 years of experience the field, you are comfortable working with business stakeholders in defining their requirements, but also capable of executing technically on those requirements. You have a deep understanding of many or various data technologies, and how integrating data through these technologies enables stakeholders to understand and interpret business performance.
- 5 years of experience in Business Intelligence, preferably in an online/e-commerce company
- Experience in “Big Data” concepts and implementations
- Experience with SQL, RDBMs, AWS services
- Experience with Data Visualization concepts and tools, preferably Tableau
- Proven capability to translate customers’ needs in actionable reports
- Strong technology background with regards to concepts and methodologies
- Ability to design and develop high performance data integrations/solutions
- Experience with data scientists / machine learning is an added benefit
- English (fluent spoken and written)
- An international and dynamic company culture in the city center of Hamburg, the Northern capital of Germany
- Responsibility from Day One in a dynamic, motivated team
- Flexible working hours, grants for public transport, free drinks & fruits, cruise & shopping discounts, company sports, team & company events on a regular basis