SEO Manager (f/m)
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
- Monitor and control our organic performance
- Collection, evaluation and interpretation of SEO relevant data, such as crawl reports, search console and Ahrefs
- Creation of requirement documents as well as concepts to improve our organic performance
- Close collaboration with other departments like IT, Content, Performance Marketing
- Implementation of SEO workshops for the cross-departmental improvement of SEO know-how
- Degree in the field of informatics, marketing or communication
- Several years of working experience in SEO in an international environment
- Experienced in relevant SEO tools, such as Google Analytics, Search Console, Sistrix, etc.
- A proven KPI track record and analytical, result-oriented mindset
- Fluency in English and German
- A working atmosphere that enables you to shape a growing e-commerce business - Dreamlines will continue its successful growth and you can be a critical part of it!
- Responsibility from Day One, flat hierarchies and quick decision-making
- An international, performance-oriented and growth-promoting company culture
- Flexible working hours, grants for public transport, free drinks & fruits, cruise & shopping discounts, company sports, team & company events on a regular basis