Genesys System Engineer (f/m/x)
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
- Overtake full responsibility for the Genesys platform
- Close and constant collaboration with the Contact Center Technology team in order to leverage technology to solve business problems
- Participation in all phases of the process from inception through transition
- Develop, maintain and support the call routing solutions within a fast-paced environment
- Partner with all business units to fully understand and implement the unique call routing solutions that best suits the business needs
- Several years professional experience in the design, configuration and implementation of telephony and contact center platform, SIP Server, Multi-Channel Routing, Web Chat
- Well-rounded with experience in multiple contact center technologies including CTI, SIP, Call Routing and Historical Reporting, Call Recording, VoIP technology, and CRM solutions
- Understanding of the Contact Center infrastructure quickly to analyze an issue and apply the best fix. Ability to communicate well with technical and non-technical users.
- Rotating on-call support
- A working atmosphere that enables you to shape a growing e-commerce business - Dreamlines will continue its successful growth and you can be a critical part of it!
- Responsibility from Day One, flat hierarchies and quick decision-making
- An international, performance-oriented and growth-promoting company culture
- Flexible working hours, grants for public transport, free drinks & fruits, cruise & shopping discounts, company sports, team & company events on a regular basis
Hamburg,Germany,IT & Development,Full-Time