.net Developer (f/m)
Do you want to be part of a team that will be maintaining a suite of products to help Dreamlines become the best place for booking perfect cruise experiences?
Would you be like to work in a cross-functional scrum team?
Do you like using proven frameworks?
- Solid knowledge of OOP, .NET and ASP.NET MVC
- Unit testing as a way of life
- You can create high quality, maintainable code and are aware of principles such as SOLID
Great if you have
- used BitBucket and Jira
- maintained legacy applications
- a desire to improve large codebases
- been using .NET since v1.1
What we offer:
- Continuous delivery
- Responsibility on your first day
- (More) experience in an international environment
- Subsidies for public transport and your pension, free fruit and drinks, cruise and shopping discounts, and regular team events
Please note that if you are the right person and you are not already in Hamburg, we can help with relocation costs but you must have the legal right to work in Germany.